The Glovers Company posseses some remarkably fine silver, some of which is on permanent display in the Private Dining Room of the Guildhall.

Some examples from the collection include:

A large flagon, made in London in 1873, engraved with the Arms of the Company presented by Alfred Mosely, Master 1913-1914.

A pair of James II tankards dated 1685, engraved with the Arms of the Company presented by Edmond Farthing, Master, and William Rutter, Renter Warden, in 1688.

A Barge Banner, circa 1897, showing the Arms of the Company, which has recently been restored and now hangs in the Glovers Church of St Margaret, Lothbury.

The head of the Beadle’s Staff, showing the Crest of the Company. It was presented to the Company by Benjamin Scott (1814-92), a Glover for fifty years and Chamberlain of the City of London. It was restored in 2018 as a gift by the Master, Alvan Seth-Smith, also great-great-nephew of Benjamin Scott.